Day #2 – 30 Day Cleaning Challenge
Your project for today is to clean your bathrooms.
- Clean the toilets. I usually just use free shampoo or if I toilet bowl cleaner I use that and let it sit.
- Take everything out that doesn’t need to be in there.
- Including taking the rugs and washing them, if I haven’t already done this recently.
- Clean the sinks with a microfiber cloth and Shaklee Basic H2.
- Mop the floor to get the dust and grime up. It’s been awhile.
- Rinse out the tubs and spray them down.
- Clean the mirrors.
- Clean the front of the cabinets.
Woohoo! I finished all of the bathrooms. Thanks to my daughter for helping me. She helped mop the floors and wipe the sinks. We were done with all 3 bathrooms in about 30 minutes.
Oh how I love my clean guest bathroom.