I just recently signed up for Eversave. They have a great deal that will last for 2 days! Buy Disney Family Fun Magazine Subscription for $5 for a year or $10 for 2 years. But remember this ends soon!
Click Here to sign up! and select Washington DC for your city. If you are a NEW Eversave member you will get a $3 credit so the purchase is only $2 for a year!
If you decide NOT to purchase think about signing up because you will automatically earn $3 credit for your next purchase but it will expire soon!
This deal has now expired!
At no cost to you this post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Magazines.com is currently offering several magazines with a special $5 discount including Ladies’ Home Journal so that is only $7 for 12 issues or $0.58 an issue. In addition, it is FREE shipping and no sales tax. What a perfect gift. This special offer expires on September 30, 2010, so take advantage and save $5 now.
To get this deal, which is only on 295 selected magazines, follow these instructions:
1. Click HERE for $5 off Magazines
2. Select the magazine you want to purchase.
3. Enter coupon code FAVES during checkout to get your $5 discount.
4. Always FREE Shipping and no sales tax!
Sorry for not posting this sooner but I thought I might as well since some stores still sell Sunday papers on Monday. As your neighbors or friends for their copy of the paper and ads. You never know!
This is definitely the weekend to buy the Sunday paper. Not only is there a Red Plum and Smart Source in the paper but there is at least 1 coupon in the Parade.
In addition, there is a $10 new or transfer coupon in the Target ad. You can use this at CVS.
Plus, Staples and Office Depot have some great Back to School savings this week. Can you believe it is Back to School savings already?
Staples has a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon that I believe you can print off their website! You can combine this with the deals below and get a lot of supplies for really cheap after rebates and coupon savings. Some good deals to point out:
- 1 cent deals valid Sunday through Wednesday only!
- 1 cent 2-pocket folder with $5 min. purchase – Limit 10 per household
- 1 cent 8/pack pencils with $5 min. purchase – Limit 2 per household
- 1 cent Multi-purpose paper 500 sheet ream 96 bright 20 lb AFTER EASY REBATE – $4.99 – $4.98 = $0.01 – Limit 2 rebates per household
- $1 Color Pencils 15 pack Reg price $1.49
Office Depot has a couple neat items on sale too:
- FREE – after mail-in- savings Visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $7.99 – Mr. Sketch markers 12 pack – Limit 1 per household/business
- $1 each – After $5.29 Mail In Savings visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $6.29 Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper Ream – Limit 2 per household
This is a good week to get your local Sunday paper or Washington Post because there is a Smart Source, Red Plum and 2 coupons in the Parade magazine.
- Pantene $1.00 off any One Pantene product expires 6/30/10
- Buy One Get One FREE – Buy any One Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer and get ONE total Effects 7 -in-1 Anti-Aging Body Washing FREE up to $7.99 excludes trial sizes expires 6/30/10
- Harbor Freight 20% coupon on any item and a FREE flashlight no purchase necessary.
Are there any other magazines that offer coupons besides All You?
I did some searching and found the 2010 Magazine Coupon Schedule which lists several popular magazines some I’ve subscribed to. The magazine that will follow this program all year is Woman’s Day. See my post HERE on a great deal I have with CampusFundraising. Remember it ends March 15. March 12
I was trying to decide which magazines to order besides All You. I’m definitely going to order Woman’s Day (68 tri-weekly issues) – normal newsstand price $2.79 each. Pay only $0.41 per issue.
I was thinking about the Red Plum coupons and the reason I buy the Washington Post each week. Currently, I have a subscription and will be canceling it soon since I don’t have a weekly discount anymore. Instead I will go to the store and get the Sunday Double Deal on Sundays. There will be some Sundays I might not be interested in getting it, like the Holidays don’t have coupons. So, in the long run I will save by only buying the ones that I want. There are some Sundays that it makes sense to buy more than one or more than two. I will try and write a post on Saturdays to say if it makes sense to buy the paper or not.
This week you should! Sunday 8/9 Washington Post has coupons and a lot more.
- Smart Source (which says 80-1 Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/9/09) exp 9/30/10
- Smart Source #2 General Mills everyday saver (which says F11-2 on the side) exp 10/31/09
- Red Plum (which says Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/9/09) exp 11/30/09
- Michael’s Ad has a 15% off coupon for your total purchase (Teacher Appreciation) exp 8/15/09 and 40% off any one regular price item 8/9-8/15
- The Parade Magazine has a coupon for McDonalds – Free Medium Fries and Free Medium Soft Drink or Tea with purchase of any Angus Third Pounders exp 8/31/09. Valid only at participating McDonald’s restaurants.
- Staples has a $5 off $50 purchase valid 8/9-8/15 (See my earlier post about Staples deals!)
Any 1 Cover Girl & Olay Simply Ageless $2/1 exp 8/31/09
Cottonelle on any one (1) Cottonelle SoothingClean Wipes Tub $.50/1 exp 8/31/09
Cottonelle on any (1) Cottonelle Toilet Paper Aloe & E 12-pack $1/1 exp 8/31/09
Bit-o-Luv Dog Treats Any Flavor of 4 oz $1/1 exp 8/30/09
Covergirl any 1 product $1/1 exp 8/31/09
Covergirl any 2 products $2/2 exp 8/31/09
On the side bar of my website you can print coupons from Coupons.com. Super Easy!
Click HERE to go to Coupons Inc. for Brick coupons. You will have to download software in order to print these.
In previous posts I’ve mentioned that Washington Post doesn’t include the Red Plum inserts anymore. So, where do you find them?
1. Red Plum is now being sent in the mail via their mail flier. Check your mailbox. I usually get mine on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
2. Ask your family and friends for their Red Plum inserts that they get in the mail. I’m surprised at how many people are happy to help!
3. Check some of your local newspapers. I look at all of the local newspapers no matter where I travel. You would be surprised at where they might be. I will update this post as I come across more.
4. Check out recycling bins or recycling centers. This is something I haven’t done but I’ve heard this is a great way to get extras.
5. Talk to your mailman about getting you extra copies of the Red Plum flier. This is something I haven’t done but it is a great idea.
Where to find the inserts in the Washington Metro Area.
Newspapers that include both the Red Plum and Smart Source Inserts. These are the newspapers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
- Baltimore Sun – Cost $2.00
- Free-Lance Star – Cost $1.50 – Shoppers Cost $1.40
- Gainesville Times – This paper includes the week before Smart Source and the upcoming week Red Plum insert. Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. Cost $.50 – Shoppers Cost $.45
These newspapers include the Smart Source Inserts only.
- Fairfax Times – Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. Cost FREE! In fact, all of the Fairfax County Libraries get copies and they have them in the Information Centers free to take. It is published on Wednesdays. I usually see it on Thursdays.
- Loudoun Times-Mirror – Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. (Not sure of the cost.)
- Washington Post – Cost $1.50 – Sam’s Club $1.40 – Giant sells the Washington Post on occasion 2 in a bag called a “Double” pack for $2.00.
Thanks to Redemption Unlimited for their post on Red Plum coupons.
All You magazine is produced by the makers of People magazine and is a great magazine with deals, coupons and how to articles.
About All you: ALL YOU is a new magazine that speaks directly to value-conscious American women like you. In each issue, you’ll get helpful articles on taking care of yourself, healthy and fast ways to feed your family, clothes you can wear and afford, do-it-yourself home repair projects, relationship advice from real women, and easy-to-make decorating ideas. And you’ll get all this in a beautiful, affordable magazine that truly speaks your language.
Here is a great deal on getting All you for a great price! Thanks to Marli – Womanly Excellence