This week in the Washington Post there is a Smart Source, Red Plum and the Hasbro Play Saver.
Check out the Parade magazine! 2 coupons included:
- Zegerid OTC $6 off 42 ct only exp 7/31/12
- Kerasal Nail Fungal Nail Renewal Treatment $2 off on one 10 mil tube exp 4/30/12
There is a Pier1 imports $10 off a $50 purchase expires 4/7/12!
Check out the Staples ad this week:
- Get 100% back on Staples Rewards for 16/pack Duracell AA or AAA batteries Reg $12.99 limit 2 per customer. While supplies last. Use the $1/1 coupon from 3/4/12 P&G insert. Final Price: $11.99 each and then get 100% back in Staples Rewards!
- Get 100% back in Staples Rewards for a ream of HammerMill Copy Plus copy paper Reg. $5.99
- Free sunday – wednesday Staples Pastel paper FREE after Easy rebate
- FREE sunday-Wednesday HP everyday photo paper FREE after Easy rebate
- 25% off all Arc customizable notebooks. – If you haven’t heard of it check it out. This is a similar organization system like Levenger’s Circa and it is lot cheaper. I find it works really well to keep my paperwork organized.
- See the ad for more $1 deals!
I’m always looking for good deals on getting the paper cheaper. I’ve had issues trying to get a good deal on the Washington Post these last couple months. I’ve learned to keep calling and asking. My last bill was incorrect and I didn’t get the deal they offered and instead they offered me not as good a deal so I took it just because I still wanted the delivery. I should have canceled.
Now, I’m going to call back and ask for this one and get them to send me the bill so I can pay for a YEAR (52 week) subscription instead of just 26 weeks.
Subscribe to The Washington Post today and save up to 79% off the newsstand rate
Get 26 weeks of Sunday home-delivery for just 59¢ a week and save 71% off the newsstand rate! Or get 26 weeks of 7-day home-delivery for only $1.35 a week – a 79% savings!
Check it out! P&G insert will be available – 11/28/10. Click HERE for more information. Note: This will have $128 dollars worth of coupons.
If you haven’t been to Smokey Bones before I strongly suggest getting the corn bread for the appetizer. It is wonderful! Almost like a desert before the meal.
In the paper this weekend there are 2 coupons:
- $10 off any $25 purchase Good July 25-August 18
- $10 off any $20 purchase Good August 19-September 11
Or if you sign-up for email updates you can get a $10 coupon just for signing up!
Sorry for not posting this sooner but I thought I might as well since some stores still sell Sunday papers on Monday. As your neighbors or friends for their copy of the paper and ads. You never know!
This is definitely the weekend to buy the Sunday paper. Not only is there a Red Plum and Smart Source in the paper but there is at least 1 coupon in the Parade.
In addition, there is a $10 new or transfer coupon in the Target ad. You can use this at CVS.
Plus, Staples and Office Depot have some great Back to School savings this week. Can you believe it is Back to School savings already?
Staples has a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon that I believe you can print off their website! You can combine this with the deals below and get a lot of supplies for really cheap after rebates and coupon savings. Some good deals to point out:
- 1 cent deals valid Sunday through Wednesday only!
- 1 cent 2-pocket folder with $5 min. purchase – Limit 10 per household
- 1 cent 8/pack pencils with $5 min. purchase – Limit 2 per household
- 1 cent Multi-purpose paper 500 sheet ream 96 bright 20 lb AFTER EASY REBATE – $4.99 – $4.98 = $0.01 – Limit 2 rebates per household
- $1 Color Pencils 15 pack Reg price $1.49
Office Depot has a couple neat items on sale too:
- FREE – after mail-in- savings Visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $7.99 – Mr. Sketch markers 12 pack – Limit 1 per household/business
- $1 each – After $5.29 Mail In Savings visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $6.29 Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper Ream – Limit 2 per household
Correction: Confirmed! A General Mills insert is in the paper for 5/30/10. There was rumor that there might be one. The last coupon expires 8/21/10.
Since this is Memorial Weekend there won’t be any coupon inserts this weekend. No Red Plum, no Smart Source and no P&G. You don’t need to buy any papers this weekend. If you still get the paper I’m sure there will be some good ads and sales since Memorial Day is the kick off for the summer. Think of it as a break this weekend from coupons! The following weekend will have all 3!
Please enjoy the Holiday with your family, friends and think about our men and women that have served our country.
This is a good week to get your local Sunday paper or Washington Post because there is a Smart Source, Red Plum and 2 coupons in the Parade magazine.
- Pantene $1.00 off any One Pantene product expires 6/30/10
- Buy One Get One FREE – Buy any One Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer and get ONE total Effects 7 -in-1 Anti-Aging Body Washing FREE up to $7.99 excludes trial sizes expires 6/30/10
- Harbor Freight 20% coupon on any item and a FREE flashlight no purchase necessary.
Check it out! P&G insert will be available – 6/6/10. Click HERE for more information. Note: This will have $111 dollars worth of coupons. The last 4 P&G’s had $133, $74, $162 and $128 worth!
Quick mention that this week the Sunday papers like the Washington Post will only carry the Smart Source insert. Not to worry the Red Plum will be back next week. Check out my 2010 Insert Schedule for details. A couple times a year Smart Source and Red Plum won’t publish an issue and usually it is on holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day, 4th of July and Christmas.
If you haven’t decided to do home delivery of Washington Post, this is a good time to start. Right now you can get Sundays for $.59 cents a week. Save up to 71%. You can call to subscribe at 1-877-332-3717, Ext 2., or click HERE.
Offer only valid in limited locations within The Post’s 7-day home delivery area for new subscribers and those who have not been a Post subscriber for the past 30 days. You will be charged a one-time payment for the initial 26 week subscription period. At the end of the 26-week period, your subscription will continue and you will be billed or your credit card will be charged every 8 weeks at the prevailing home-delivery rate unless you contact The Washington Post. Your invoice will include the average transportation cost for home-delivery subscriptions across all delivery area of 14 cents daily and 48 cents Sunday. Actual costs for some areas and offers may differ. You will be charged applicable sales tax. Offer expires 5/28/10 and cannot be combined with any other Washington Post reduced-price home delivery sales offer.
After the 26 week period, I highly recommend calling and seeing about extending the subscription. I’ve been a subscriber for awhile and I called and they offered me this deal. It’s always worth it to try! Besides you can always pick up the Double Deal Sunday papers now at $3 for 2.
Washington Post carries Smart Source, Red Plum, Procter & Gamble (P&G) and General Mills inserts.