If you have a little in diapers like I do then you should consider getting the Washington Post this Sunday. A copy or two might be a great idea!
P&G Brand Saver is the only packet of coupons this week.
It has a 1/$1.50 pampers coupon any type and a 1/$2.00 pampers coupon specific for swaddlers, cruisers and extra protection! Very cool!
Parade Magazine has a 1/$2.00 Huggies coupon – for 48 count or larger!Other coupons to take note on is a 1/$4 Fusion any razor and 1/$1 any Dawn Hand Renewal!
You should get the Sunday Washington Post this week because there are 3 inserts this week!
- Smart Source
- Red Plum
- General Mills
Check out the coupon preview HERE!
Master List of Unexpired insert coupons – Thanks to Taylortownpreview.com!
Looking carefully in my last week’s ad section I noticed a good deal on the Washington Post for new subscribers and who have not been a Post subscriber for the past 30 days.
26 weeks of $.59 Sundays or $1.11 7 days. That’s a 62% savings for Sunday only. Reply by December 31, 2009.
Click HERE for more information.
For current subscribers I strongly suggest calling Washington Post and asking them if there any good deals available this time of year and see what they say. If there aren’t any then cancel your subscription and pick up a Double Deal instead.
This week has 3 inserts! It is the beginning of the month so that means you get the Smart Source, Red Plum and P&G.
There is also a couple coupons for $10 new or transfer prescriptions in this week’s ads for Target and Kmart! You can use these at most CVSs or Rite Aids.
Before I forget you should make sure you pick up a Sunday Washington Post. Some locations still sell them on Mondays and even Tuesdays. It looks like you should get:
- Smartsource (exp 2/28/10) (Confirmed a copy of Smartsource)
- RedPlum (exp 6/30/10)
I apologize for not posting last weekend about getting the Washington Post 10/5. I hope you did because there were Smart Source, Red Plum and General Mills coupons. Check out the local papers like the Fairfax Times or Gainesville Times if you haven’t already because there should be coupons in them too.
Even though it is Columbus Day Weekend, there is a plan for coupons this weekend too! See the coupon previews HERE!
SS exp 1/31/10, RP exp 1/31/10 and P&G exp 11/30/09
Where do you find your coupons?
This week you should! Sunday 9/27 Washington Post has coupons!
SS exp 3/31/10, RP exp 12/31/09, and P&G exp 11/30/09
This week you should! Sunday 9/20 Washington Post has coupons!
- SmartSource (which says 9/20/2009 67-1 advertising supplement to washington post exprire 12/31/09)
- RedPlum (which says advertising supplement to washington post 9/20/09 expire 1/30/10)
- Kmart has an ad that states the following:
- Get a $5 coupon when you Buy $25 worth of participating brands or Get a $12 a coupon when you Buy $50 worth of participating brands
- Wow! Over 400 items to choose from!
- Fine print says: Offer valid on qualifying purchases made: 9/15/09-10/12/09. Limit one coupon per transaction. $25 or $50 qualifying purchase is calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied. See store for details.
- $19.99 each Huggies Big pack diapers
- $9.99 Huggies 320-360 wipes
- 2 for $5 for Sale Glade
- $1.99 Sale Personal Care: Edge or Skintimate shave gel or cream
- 2 for $4 Sale Ziploc. 50 ct sandwich, Easy Zipper 15-20 ct, storage or 10-15 ct freezer, 7-10 ct., Zip’n Steam bags and lots more listed
- Kmart ad has a $20 off a $100 or more home fashions bedding or bath purchase valid 9/13/09-10/10/09
- Macaroni Grill coupon $5 off with the purchase of any 2 entrees expires 10/17/09
- Michaels any one regular price item 40% off valid 9/20/09-9/26/09
Did you see anything worth why in the Washington Post?
Sorry to say this weekend will not have coupons because it is Labor Day weekend! You don’t need to get the Washington Post. Save that $1.50 for some ice cream or something else. Have a great Labor Day Weekend!
I will be getting my paper tomorrow since I still have a subscription and will post any other deals I find.
This week you should! Sunday 8/30 Washington Post has coupons and a lot more.
- Smart Source (which says 73-1 Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/30/09) exp 11/30/09
- Red Plum (which says Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/30/09) exp 12/31/09
- P&G (which says Valassis – Advertising Supplement 08/30/09 018272) exp 10/31/09