I’ve been wearing contact lenses for a long time. Thinking about it, I’ve been wearing them for 16 years! That’s a long time. Besides contacts are expensive. I’ve spent a lot on contacts when you add it up. This year I found a great deal for contacts. If you have a Health Savings Plan (HSP) or Federal Spending Account (FSA) make sure you use that to save even more.
Acuvue Oasys contact lens are only $24.15 per box! That is cheaper than 1-800-contacts and Sam’s Club. You can get 5% back when you buy via ebates. In addition, there is a rebate available on Acuvue’s website, if you are a new wearer of Oasys you can get $100 back rebate (visa card) after buying 8 boxes or as a regular wearer of Oasys $30 back rebate (visa card) after buying 8 boxes. Shipping is $7.95. Don’t forget to check RetailmeNot for coupons!
I just bought a year’s supply of contacts for under $195 including shipping, not including 5% back from ebates + $30 mail-in-rebate!
- Click here to sign up FIRST for ebates! It’s free! You get $5 bucks for signing up after you make a purchase.
- Click on or search for 1-800-Get-Lens for 5% back. (ebates will take you to 1-800-Get-Lens site)
- Select the contacts that you want. Enter in your prescription.
- Don’t forget to check RetailmeNot for coupons!
- Pay for purchase.
- 1-800-Get-Lens will contact your eye doctor for you and confirm prescription.
- Then they will ship it!
After your first purchase through ebates you get $5 and I get $5 for referring you!
I ordered my contacts on August 11 and they came via mail today, August 19. 8 days isn’t too bad. It does go through a Fedex SmartPost service which tracks the package to the USPS and then the USPS delivers to your house. At first, I was confused because it said delivered and then I read the “to USPS”.
After all said and done they will cost me $155!