I just recently signed up for Eversave. They have a great deal that will last for 2 days! Buy Disney Family Fun Magazine Subscription for $5 for a year or $10 for 2 years. But remember this ends soon!
Click Here to sign up! and select Washington DC for your city. If you are a NEW Eversave member you will get a $3 credit so the purchase is only $2 for a year!
If you decide NOT to purchase think about signing up because you will automatically earn $3 credit for your next purchase but it will expire soon!
This deal has now expired!
At no cost to you this post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Magazines.com is currently offering several magazines with a special $5 discount including Ladies’ Home Journal so that is only $7 for 12 issues or $0.58 an issue. In addition, it is FREE shipping and no sales tax. What a perfect gift. This special offer expires on September 30, 2010, so take advantage and save $5 now.
To get this deal, which is only on 295 selected magazines, follow these instructions:
1. Click HERE for $5 off Magazines
2. Select the magazine you want to purchase.
3. Enter coupon code FAVES during checkout to get your $5 discount.
4. Always FREE Shipping and no sales tax!
Sorry for not posting this sooner but I thought I might as well since some stores still sell Sunday papers on Monday. As your neighbors or friends for their copy of the paper and ads. You never know!
This is definitely the weekend to buy the Sunday paper. Not only is there a Red Plum and Smart Source in the paper but there is at least 1 coupon in the Parade.
In addition, there is a $10 new or transfer coupon in the Target ad. You can use this at CVS.
Plus, Staples and Office Depot have some great Back to School savings this week. Can you believe it is Back to School savings already?
Staples has a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon that I believe you can print off their website! You can combine this with the deals below and get a lot of supplies for really cheap after rebates and coupon savings. Some good deals to point out:
- 1 cent deals valid Sunday through Wednesday only!
- 1 cent 2-pocket folder with $5 min. purchase – Limit 10 per household
- 1 cent 8/pack pencils with $5 min. purchase – Limit 2 per household
- 1 cent Multi-purpose paper 500 sheet ream 96 bright 20 lb AFTER EASY REBATE – $4.99 – $4.98 = $0.01 – Limit 2 rebates per household
- $1 Color Pencils 15 pack Reg price $1.49
Office Depot has a couple neat items on sale too:
- FREE – after mail-in- savings Visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $7.99 – Mr. Sketch markers 12 pack – Limit 1 per household/business
- $1 each – After $5.29 Mail In Savings visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $6.29 Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper Ream – Limit 2 per household
Are there any other magazines that offer coupons besides All You?
I did some searching and found the 2010 Magazine Coupon Schedule which lists several popular magazines some I’ve subscribed to. The magazine that will follow this program all year is Woman’s Day. See my post HERE on a great deal I have with CampusFundraising. Remember it ends March 15. March 12
I was trying to decide which magazines to order besides All You. I’m definitely going to order Woman’s Day (68 tri-weekly issues) – normal newsstand price $2.79 each. Pay only $0.41 per issue.
All You magazine is produced by the makers of People magazine and is a great magazine with deals, coupons and how to articles.
About All you: ALL YOU is a new magazine that speaks directly to value-conscious American women like you. In each issue, you’ll get helpful articles on taking care of yourself, healthy and fast ways to feed your family, clothes you can wear and afford, do-it-yourself home repair projects, relationship advice from real women, and easy-to-make decorating ideas. And you’ll get all this in a beautiful, affordable magazine that truly speaks your language.
Here is a great deal on getting All you for a great price! Thanks to Marli – Womanly Excellence