If you have some StaplesRewards from last quarter this is just a friendly reminder to use them before they expire. Mine were up to expire on 6/30/12. So login and check out when they expire.
If they are do to expire here are some ideas to purchase this week:
Free shipping online with min $20 purchase! Ends 6/30/12
Use the $5 off $25 purchase coupon (see flier) that can be used online or instore for all cleaning and breakroom purchases. This can be combined with the toilet paper deal below.
Online only: Buy 1 Case 20 Basic Charmin and Buy 1 Case 12 Pack Basic Bounty save $6
Online only: 24 Pack water is $5.99 but if you get 3 it is $4.99 and qualifies for the $25 purchase. Plus free shipping!
Instore only: 15 rolls Basic Bounty paper towels $9.99
Instore only: $3.99 24 pack water limit 3
Instore only: Staples Multipurpose paper $3 after easy rebate
Here is a great deal on Staples.com. Purchase 50-Count Box of Brighton Professional Kitchen Bags for $4.99 each! That’s less than $.09 a bag. Plus get FREE shipping to the store near you! And you will get 6% back by purchasing through Shop at Home. Use the coupon code 87397 to get $5 off $25 purchase of cleaning products. Other products are also on sale. Ends 3/24/12!
- Log in or sign up for a Shop at Home account. If you are a new member, you will receive a $5 bonus to your account.
- Search and click on Staples.com
- Search for Brighton Kitchen Bags 50-Count
- Select 6 items
- Your Total is: $29.94
- Use the coupon code 87397 to get $5 off $25 purchase
- Select to ship to Store and select the store you want to pick up at. If you spend $45 you get FREE shipping to home.
- You will earn 6% cashback from Shop at Home for purchasing cleaning supplies
- Out of Pocket: $24.94 + FREE shipping to store + tax
- Follow the instructions for picking up at the store. It seems it will take a couple days. I just did this deal and I believe Wednesday I will be able to pick it up.
Get 150,000+ free online coupon codes, printable grocery coupons, restaurant coupons and more at ShopAtHome.com!
If you use my referral link above, I’ll receive a bonus on your purchase and no additional cost to you. Thank you!
Thanks to Hip2Save!
Sorry for not posting this sooner but I thought I might as well since some stores still sell Sunday papers on Monday. As your neighbors or friends for their copy of the paper and ads. You never know!
This is definitely the weekend to buy the Sunday paper. Not only is there a Red Plum and Smart Source in the paper but there is at least 1 coupon in the Parade.
In addition, there is a $10 new or transfer coupon in the Target ad. You can use this at CVS.
Plus, Staples and Office Depot have some great Back to School savings this week. Can you believe it is Back to School savings already?
Staples has a $5 off a $30 purchase coupon that I believe you can print off their website! You can combine this with the deals below and get a lot of supplies for really cheap after rebates and coupon savings. Some good deals to point out:
- 1 cent deals valid Sunday through Wednesday only!
- 1 cent 2-pocket folder with $5 min. purchase – Limit 10 per household
- 1 cent 8/pack pencils with $5 min. purchase – Limit 2 per household
- 1 cent Multi-purpose paper 500 sheet ream 96 bright 20 lb AFTER EASY REBATE – $4.99 – $4.98 = $0.01 – Limit 2 rebates per household
- $1 Color Pencils 15 pack Reg price $1.49
Office Depot has a couple neat items on sale too:
- FREE – after mail-in- savings Visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $7.99 – Mr. Sketch markers 12 pack – Limit 1 per household/business
- $1 each – After $5.29 Mail In Savings visa Prepaid Card – In Store Price $6.29 Office Depot Brand Multipurpose Paper Ream – Limit 2 per household
Click HERE to get a $10 off a $50 purchase at Staples 4/11/10 – 4/17/10.
I didn’t see any really good sales to combine this with. Let me know if you do.
I’m so excited that Staples has some pretty good deals this week. I apologize for not posting the ones from last week since there were some good ones then too.
I did a couple searches and here are some posts with it all typed up! Now, I can go to bed.
Thanks to Utah Shopping Secrets
Thanks to Maven of Savin
Check this out HERE! Staples ad from Black Friday has a Staples Reward deals. Purchase up-to 2 packs PER WEEK of 16+4 Durcelle batteries for $12.99 and get back $12.99! While supplies last!
*Offer good on item nos. 804904 and/or 804905 only (size AA or AAA, Bonus Pack 16+4). Purchase price paid for batteries will be credited to customer’s Staples Rewards account. Must be a member of Staples Rewards. Valid for purchases between 11/27/09 and 12/26/09. Valid in store, on staples.com or by phone. Staples Rewards will be mailed in January. Not valid on prior purchases. Purchaser is responsible for paying applicable sales tax. No cash/credit back. While supplies last.
Staples is back again this week to make your school supply, home and office shopping quick and easy with great weekly deals . Below are this week’s offers check out staples.com/weeklyad for even more great deals!
Check out the savings in store at Staples, from OCT. 11 – OCT. 17:
Dollar Days are back! Pick up these great items and save:
Staples Stickies ($1.00)
Staples binder clips ($1.00)
Scotch magic tape ($1.00)
Staples photo supreme paper (50/pack for $1.00)
Staples multipurpose paper (500-sheet ream for $1.00)
Save 20-50% instantly on ALL Staples shredders
Save 25% on ALL OXO Good Grips office tools, pins, clips and magnets
50% back in Staples rewards on ALL color and black and white copies (now – Nov. 14)
50% back in Staples rewards on ALL case paper (now – Oct. 17)
All clearance HP, Lexmark, Canon, Epson and Brother printers are 25-65% off!
50% off all in-store EasyTech services
$50 Staples gift card with the purchase of ANY camera or camcorder with a regular price of $149 or more via Staples Easy Rebate
Save an extra $50 instantly when recycling ANY printer and purchasing ANY HP Officejet PRO or qualifying HP LaserJet printer
This week and again today I got a couple of my easy rebates back from earlier in the month and July purchases. Click HERE and HERE and HERE to see my earlier post! Still waiting for the gift cards. That was easy!
This week’s staples ad has a coupon for $5 off when you spend $50! Not, as good as the previous weeks but there are still some VERY good deals. Plus, this weekend in Virginia is the Sales Tax Holiday! Think of it as a 5% discount on top of it!
Continue reading Staples Deals 8/9-8/15
I decided to go into Staples today to get the paper deal that I mentioned before. Click HERE to read my earlier post.
Unfortunately, my Staples doesn’t accept competitors coupons like Office Depot. Big Bummer! Click HERE to see a forum post about this and more about Office Depot at fatwallet.com.
The FW MODs can verify this with Staples corporate:
1. Staples never had an official policy on their site or anywhere else stating they would accept all Office Depot coupons. They DID have a brief promotion posted on their site stating they would accept Office Depot in-sore coupons and store credits in areas where Office Depot was closing all their stores but that promotion ended months ago.
2. Staples DOES have an official corproate policy stating they will NOT accept ANY printable competitor coupons. This obviously includes Office Depot. Plus posting such coupons is a violation of Office Depot affiliate agreement.
3. Staples OFFFICIAL corporate policy is that they WILL at the local Staples store manaer’s discretion accept smail mail hard copy competitor coupons subject to the original terms of the competitor coupon. ie no technology coupon restriction for Office Depot coupons means Staples is not supposed to allow the same. However as we all know that has been a YMMV.
4. Despite the OP’ assertions VERY few Staples store managers will accept ANY competitor coupons. Those posting success are visting those same few stores.
I instead used this week’s coupon $10 gift card after $50 purchase but the weird thing is the coupon is a coupon for $10 off! So, this deal worked out very well.
Continue reading Staples Shopping Trip 8/2/2009