Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links. Thanks for supporting RedBerrydeals.com.
I love Jerk Chicken! This recipe is so easy!
Have you heard of the RockCroc from Pampered Chef? It is amazing cooking dish since you can put it in your microwave, stovetop (including glass top like our stove) and oven. It makes chicken in a matter of minutes and it still is juice!
I’m still looking for the perfect chicken recipe for the Instant pot. I love our instant pot the most.
- Jamaican Jerk Rub (Store it in a spice container to use when needed) I prefer mine not to spicy. Feel free to add more cayenne or crushed pepper.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cook Chicken
- 1 lb of boneless chicken
- 1 tbsp of Jamaican Jerk Rub – Recipe above or use store brand
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar I prefer mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp of Jamaican Jerk Rub
- 1 small yellow or red bell pepper or combination
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sour cream and 1 tsp additional Jamaican Jerk Rub (optional)
Take a cookie sheet or a stone sheet like the one below and spread out the nacho chips all over it. Then put the cooked chicken on top. Sprinkle the cheese. Put it in a 350 degree oven for about 5 minutes. Watch it carefully! You just want the cheese to melt.
Take it out of the oven and squeeze the lime all over the chips. Take the sour cream and mix it in a bowl so it is liquid texture and drizzle it all over the nachos. If you like then sprinkle the fresh cilantro.
Let me know, if you make it and what you think!