I’m running low on my stockpile of diapers. Big thanks to Rite Aid for the great diaper deals recently. I’ve either spent very little or earned a profit. I think so far I’ve spent under $300 for diapers this year alone. I’ll have to it add up. It might even be less than that since most of the time I get them at CVS or Rite Aid.
This week Rite Aid has a great deal on diapers. If you are like me and immediately submitted for your GOS (Gift of Savings) promotion at Rite Aid you should have your $20 certificate. This week Rite Aid has Huggies for $9.99 and a $3 Rite Aid Rebate use a $1.50 or $1.00 coupon in Sunday paper (10/25) then it will be $5.49 or $5.99 for one pack. Go ahead and get a couple packs and use a $5/$25 or $5/$25 and get even more diapers!
Here is a suggestion:
Buy 3 Huggies Diapers for $9.99
3 -$1.00 Huggies coupon 10/25 SS
SubTotal = $26.97
Total = $21.97
-$20 GOS certificate
OOP = $1.97
Get back $3 Rite Aid Rebate and 3 packs towards (buy 5 get 6 free coupon) and 3 packs towards $.75 per pack for caregivers rebates
I’m sure there will be other diaper deals in the future at Rite Aid since the GOS doesn’t expire until later but this one looks good right now.
If you are like me and can’t get to Rite Aid this week or you don’t mind spending a little bit more on diapers. Here is another great deal. As long as you are a new customer to diapers.com this will work really well.
1. Place your order through Ebates to receive an extra 1% off. If you aren’t signed up for Ebates, you can do so here, and receive a $5 bonus just for signing up.
2. Search for diapers.com and add your items (any combination of $49+) to your cart. Check for coupons to check off! The subtotal is before coupons! Woohoo!
3. Proceed to check out. If you’re a new member, you’ll have to register.
4. Enter the coupon code Search10 to get $10 off.
5. If you originally added $49 or more to your cart (before the code), your order should qualify for free shipping.
6. Place your order, but remember to send away for your rebate!
7. Go here and print out the form to receive a rebate of $14.97 rather than a magazine subscription.
Here is what I did:
Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers Extra Large Case size: Size 5 $39.99 – $1.50 coupon = $38.49
Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers – Jumbo Pack size: Size 5 $9.99 – $3.00 coupon = $6.99
Item Subtotal $49.98
Promotional Discount $10.00
After the Rebate $14.97
Total = $21.48 for over 100+ diapers
I also got premium shipping which means I should get it Wednesday!
Thanks to Frugal in Virginia for info about this!