Yesterday, I went to Harris Teeter for double coupon event! You must go! They are doubling up to $1.98. There are so many great deals this week. A lot of freebies. Here are some awesome blogs that have great match-ups. Check them out.
A couple things to mention about Harris Teeter BEFORE you go!
1. You can only do 20 double coupons per day. Now, I haven’t confirmed that you can do more in another transaction but the cashier might not let you. So, think of a stop at Harris Teeter as a very small shopping trip. Plus, I don’t know if the Vic card keeps track of coupons used. The coupon rules can be looked at HERE scroll down to Harris Teeter. Plus, they usually only let you use 2 internet coupons per transaction or per day depending on the cashier/manager.
2. You can only use 1 coupon for a B1G1. I did notice that a lot of bloggers don’t mention that they are B1G1 so beware when you get to the store that you should only buy 1, if you want to get the low price on 1. Otherwise, you will have to do a separate transaction.
3. Look carefully at the items that are FREE and low price. Do you need them for your stockpile or for an up coming event? If not then don’t buy unless giving it to charity. I highly recommend having a stockpile but don’t go over board. Since you are limited to only 20 double coupons look at your purchases wisely.
4. A couple things to look out for! Look out for coupons on items. This week I noticed that Sara Lee bread (whole wheat white) is $1.99 (now this might be regular price) there is a $.55 coupon that doubles on it so it is $0.89 a loaf. Cheaper than the generic!
6. One last thing to watch out for is the price. I did notice that my Harris Teeter had different prices on items then what others posted so be aware that it might not be the same price. Also, some items might not be ALL varieties on sale for example the Ocean Spray is only a few flavors not ALL flavors.
Remember to get your FREE cookie when you leave! Right at the door next to customer service is a FREE cookie display. One per customer, please.
Match ups at NOVAThirfty and HERE
Match ups at DealSeekingMom.com
Match ups at theDealScoop.com
Match ups at FrugalinVirginia