On the side bar of my website you can print coupons from Coupons.com. Super Easy!
Click HERE to go to Coupons Inc. for Brick coupons. You will have to download software in order to print these.
In previous posts I’ve mentioned that Washington Post doesn’t include the Red Plum inserts anymore. So, where do you find them?
1. Red Plum is now being sent in the mail via their mail flier. Check your mailbox. I usually get mine on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
2. Ask your family and friends for their Red Plum inserts that they get in the mail. I’m surprised at how many people are happy to help!
3. Check some of your local newspapers. I look at all of the local newspapers no matter where I travel. You would be surprised at where they might be. I will update this post as I come across more.
4. Check out recycling bins or recycling centers. This is something I haven’t done but I’ve heard this is a great way to get extras.
5. Talk to your mailman about getting you extra copies of the Red Plum flier. This is something I haven’t done but it is a great idea.
Where to find the inserts in the Washington Metro Area.
Newspapers that include both the Red Plum and Smart Source Inserts. These are the newspapers in the Washington Metropolitan area.
- Baltimore Sun – Cost $2.00
- Free-Lance Star – Cost $1.50 – Shoppers Cost $1.40
- Gainesville Times – This paper includes the week before Smart Source and the upcoming week Red Plum insert. Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. Cost $.50 – Shoppers Cost $.45
These newspapers include the Smart Source Inserts only.
- Fairfax Times – Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. Cost FREE! In fact, all of the Fairfax County Libraries get copies and they have them in the Information Centers free to take. It is published on Wednesdays. I usually see it on Thursdays.
- Loudoun Times-Mirror – Click HERE for locations to pick up the paper. (Not sure of the cost.)
- Washington Post – Cost $1.50 – Sam’s Club $1.40 – Giant sells the Washington Post on occasion 2 in a bag called a “Double” pack for $2.00.
Thanks to Redemption Unlimited for their post on Red Plum coupons.
2 thoughts on “Where to find Coupons?”
[…] my post about Where to find coupons! Tags: coupons, […]
[…] early HERE, and HERE. Also, see my post about “Where to find Coupons?!” Click HERE to read […]
Comments are closed.