I was thinking about the Red Plum coupons and the reason I buy the Washington Post each week. Currently, I have a subscription and will be canceling it soon since I don’t have a weekly discount anymore. Instead I will go to the store and get the Sunday Double Deal on Sundays. There will be some Sundays I might not be interested in getting it, like the Holidays don’t have coupons. So, in the long run I will save by only buying the ones that I want. There are some Sundays that it makes sense to buy more than one or more than two. I will try and write a post on Saturdays to say if it makes sense to buy the paper or not.
This week you should! Sunday 8/9 Washington Post has coupons and a lot more.
- Smart Source (which says 80-1 Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/9/09) exp 9/30/10
- Smart Source #2 General Mills everyday saver (which says F11-2 on the side) exp 10/31/09
- Red Plum (which says Advertising Supplement to Washington Post 8/9/09) exp 11/30/09
- Michael’s Ad has a 15% off coupon for your total purchase (Teacher Appreciation) exp 8/15/09 and 40% off any one regular price item 8/9-8/15
- The Parade Magazine has a coupon for McDonalds – Free Medium Fries and Free Medium Soft Drink or Tea with purchase of any Angus Third Pounders exp 8/31/09. Valid only at participating McDonald’s restaurants.
- Staples has a $5 off $50 purchase valid 8/9-8/15 (See my earlier post about Staples deals!)