This week you should! Sunday 9/20 Washington Post has coupons!
- SmartSource (which says 9/20/2009 67-1 advertising supplement to washington post exprire 12/31/09)
- RedPlum (which says advertising supplement to washington post 9/20/09 expire 1/30/10)
- Kmart has an ad that states the following:
- Get a $5 coupon when you Buy $25 worth of participating brands or Get a $12 a coupon when you Buy $50 worth of participating brands
- Wow! Over 400 items to choose from!
- Fine print says: Offer valid on qualifying purchases made: 9/15/09-10/12/09. Limit one coupon per transaction. $25 or $50 qualifying purchase is calculated before taxes and after other discounts have been applied. See store for details.
- $19.99 each Huggies Big pack diapers
- $9.99 Huggies 320-360 wipes
- 2 for $5 for Sale Glade
- $1.99 Sale Personal Care: Edge or Skintimate shave gel or cream
- 2 for $4 Sale Ziploc. 50 ct sandwich, Easy Zipper 15-20 ct, storage or 10-15 ct freezer, 7-10 ct., Zip’n Steam bags and lots more listed
- Kmart ad has a $20 off a $100 or more home fashions bedding or bath purchase valid 9/13/09-10/10/09
- Macaroni Grill coupon $5 off with the purchase of any 2 entrees expires 10/17/09
- Michaels any one regular price item 40% off valid 9/20/09-9/26/09
Did you see anything worth why in the Washington Post?